- Adults £38 each day (£58 full weekend)
- Juniors £16 each day (£23 full weekend)
- Senior £23 each day
- Disabled £28 each day
- Pay on the day £45.00 (if any tickets remain unsold – please don’t wait as the event may sell out before the day)
- Under 8’s free (however you must obtain a free ticket for them via the tickets page)
- Please note all tickets bought on line are E-tickets and all you need is to say your name and unique ticket number at the box office on the day. You will not receive a paper ticket.
- Group bookings 10% off for 10 or more ADULTS
- Tickets are non-refundable unless instructed by event organisers
- No ticket = no entry in operation
- 8-year olds and under are free with a paying adult, however you must obtain a free ticket for them via the tickets page. ID may be asked for on the day if your child looks over 8.
- 9 to 16-year olds will be required to show proof of age.
- A limited amount of VIP’s are available priced £100, which includes your own premier undercover viewing seat and your own bar with free food provided throughout the day.
- The festival is at Matlock Town FC, Causeway Lane, Matlock Derbyshire DE4 3AR.
- Last trains after the event to Derby are 11:55pm on Saturday and 8:40pm on Sunday – Cost is approx £6.20
- Travelling by Train from Sheffield and Chesterfield, change at Derby.
- Travelling by Train from Derby and Nottingham
Rules and Advice
- No glass or alcoholic drinks will be allowed to be brought in at all – a strict and rigorous check will be made on the entrance and no fluids will be allowed inside.
- Free water, plus lime, blackcurrant, soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, ciders, wine, real ales, vodka/RedBull etc will all be available at the usual cheap prices.
- Baby/child drinks are fine, including sealed cartons of soft drinks such as Capri-Sun, fresh orange and Ribena, but no bottled Coke ect will be allowed.
- Hot and cold food will be available on site. Your own food is not allowed inside the festival.
- No pets.
- No pyro’s, Chinese lanterns or fireworks.
- No drugs, including legal highs – we have an amnesty bin on the entrance.
- No BBQ’s
- No gazebos
- No smoking in marquee and stand areas
- Anyone throwing any dangerous items in the air will be ejected
- Right of admission reserved
- No cash machines are on the site
- Bar opens Saturday at 11am and closes at 10pm
- Bar opens Sunday at 11am and closes at 8pm
- Please note we operate a drinks voucher system and all vouchers are none refundable and must be used on the day before the bar closes.
- The lost property point is situated at the side of the welfare point and is signposted. Please look after your property and valuables, the organiser cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Car parking on Causeway Lane, Matlock Derbyshire DE4 3AR. Parking is at the cricket club at the side of the football ground. Car parking for 270 cars is £10 per day; bike parking for 35 bikes is £5. No cars/bikes to be left overnight.
- Cars are left at the owner’s risk, the car parks gates are closed at 11pm on Saturday evening and 9:15pm on Sunday, with parking attendants on site.
- ID will be required at the bar for anyone looking under 25 years of age. No one will be served if they cannot provide ID. Only passport, driving licence, birth certificate and hologram PASS cards as per national proof of age accreditation will be accepted. Once you have proved your age you will be given a wrist band so that you don’t get asked by different staff every time you come to the bar.
- There is limited seating provided at the festival and this is an out-door event so please come prepared if the weather is not favourable. Items such as camp seating and umbrella’s will be allowed to be brought into festival.
- Wear suitable footwear. Rain ponchos are on sale at the festival, priced £3.00 each or 2 for £5.00.
- First Aid and ambulance will be on site throughout the festival.
- Disabled people are able to park in the staff car park right at the side of the festival. Please inform us (on any of the listed contacts) if you are attending the festival so we can plan to make your visit an enjoyable one.
- We have a Child Welfare Officer on site and a welfare point to meet in case you get split up from loved ones. A regular announcement with child info will be made over the PA system.
- Children under 8 are free with a paying adult; (Proof of age maybe required) No-one under 16 will be allowed in without an adult (over 21 year old).
- Please come along and enjoy the festival, can we ask that you please respect the local area and residents as you come to and leave the site. The festival will close at 10-00pm.
- Only small bags allowed (strict searches are in place on entry).
- Premier Inn Matlock hotel Bakewell Road, Matlock DE4 3AZ
- Ellen House Bed and Breakfast 37 Snitterton Road, Matlock, DE4 3LZ
- Ashdale Guesthouse Ashdale Guesthouse 92-96 North Parade, Matlock Bath, Matlock, DE4 3NS
- High Tor Hotel 170 Dale Road, Matlock, DE4 3PS
- The Gables Bed & Breakfast Riber Road Starkholmes Matlock, Matlock, DE4 5JB
- The Cables182 Dale Rd, Matlock, DE4 3PS
- The Tavern at Tansley Nottingham Road, Tansley, DE4 5FR
- Yew Tree Cottage B&B The Knoll, Tansley, Matlock, DE4 5FP
- Duke Of Wellington 115 Wellington Street, Matlock, DE4 3GX
- Castle Green Bed and Breakfast Butts Drive, Matlock, DE4 3DJ
- Sheriff Lodge 51 Dimple Road, Matlock, DE4 3JX
- Barton House 270 Bakewell Road, Matlock, DE4 3BN
- Slayleigh Dale Road South, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2EU,
- Barringtons Station Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, DE4 2EQ
- Deeley House Bed & Breakfast Dale Road North, Matlock, DE4 2HX
- DJG TAXI’S 01629650025
- FOX TAXI’S 01629583333
- MATLOCK TAXI’S 01629820028
- CROSSDALE TAXI’S 01246820028
- MATLOCK 01246584196
Ticket hot-line/information: 0114-2486906 – Mobile 07739 700 733